Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I WANT to be Crafty

I want to be crafty like so many of the women around here! BUT it never works out like I want it & to top it all off, I take horrible pictures. So I guess this is another DEAL WITH IT post! ;)
Haley wanted to make something different for Valentines this year because it is her last year! Next year is JR HIGH! (Did I just say that?) So we made a ilove. Cute huh?


I'm sick of my kids always picking out stuffed animals for their teachers. So this year I saw this idea online. It's hand santizer & you take off the labels & decorate it. Above is for Hannah's teacher.


Here is Haleys teacher gift.

Sorry for the sorry photos! I'll work on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NIIICE SASHA! I love this idea! You ARE crafty, whatchu talkin bout??

-Gaby