Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kanab

Sunday we had a break from the tournament & decided to go to my Mom's hometown Kanab & visit my Gram's grave. We have not been back since she passed away in 2003.

Dave & I miss her so much!
Here is Dave & Nik with Grandpa Rawl.



The kids still miss GG a bunch! I was pregnant with Nik so he missed out on all the fun times with her. Hannah was 3 & still has some memories. Haley has the most memories & shares her birthday with her so she always cherishes that.

Mom, you did an awesome job on her head stone! It is her all the way! xoxoxoxx Miss u, Gram!

2 comments:

becca said...

I miss that place so much! I'm jealous you guys got a chance to go visit. Take me next time. I'm happy to see her headstone decorated so cute. I bet she loves it!

michael said...

Very touching. xoxoxo Miss you guys lots.