Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ice Breakers Tournament in St George

We were invited to go to St George with the HC Storm Soccer Club to watch some tournaments. (Dave started coaching with them a couple of months back) How could we could we say no to warm weather,family, friends, & SOCCER! We had a blast! We even stayed an extra day we had so much fun!

The girls.




That's Nik's new sign! What, what?

Swimming in the indoor pool with tons of things to do!


Here is Hannah with her some of her teammates .
They have grown so close in the couple of months
they have practiced together!


All I can say is GORGEOUS!

I want spring so bad here! PLEASE! I need sun fast!

3 comments:

FeliciaK said...

I NEED SPRING TOO!!!! Can't wait to be back with everyone in April. ;) 55 Days!!!

Kira said...

I played on the HC Storm soccer club when I was younger!!! What the... random!! GO HANNAH!! That's sweet that dave helps coach too, I'd love to get into coaching girls soccer, that's be sweet!

Mike and Tycie said...

Hey Sasha,
I saw you are from Utah? I am also from Utah... Are you by any chance LDS? I was actually looking at the followers from Delightful Dots and wanted to let you know if you like her layouts that there is a new site called Scrappin' Blogs that you might like as well! Take a look, we have many layouts to choose from and are quite similar in style to DD!
Thanks so much!
www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com